Fashion in Harmony is:
- A pattern company with refreshingly different garment patterns
- Innovative original designs based
on the dynamic bias cut
- Patterns are engineered to be
worn on the bias, but sewn on the straight of grain, making the garment
easier to sew
- Due to the bias cut and unique
design, the garments are extremely flexible in fit
- The designs are also flexible,
going from casual to elegant depending on the fabric choice
The Heart of Fashion in Harmony:
Friends Who Share a Joy in Sewing
- Co-Author, Bias Cut Blueprints.
- Creates versatile, distinctive patterns imbued with timeless grace. Most of Julianne’s designs become casual, artistic, whimsical, or elegant based on the sewer’s fabric and embellishment choices. Julianne’s innovations produce flattering results for most figure types.
- Frequent contributor to Threads Magazine.
- Holds a Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design & Fashion History.
Co-Author of Bias Cut Blueprints.
40 years of sewing experience including advanced training in tailoring, fitting, and professional sewing techniques.
Skilled technical writer. Susan writes, edits, and tests the instructions for Fashion in Harmony patterns and teaching materials.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Procurement.